Let's dive into the world of Talent Managers and Agents and what value do they bring to an Influencer.
Today I invited into the influencer green room Mr Larry Shapiro, CEO of Ensemble Digital Studios, who has some impressive clients on his roster. These include The Holderness Family, King Of Random, Jordan Matter, Isabella Fonte, and more!
Amongst many things, today you will learn about:
- What's the difference between Agent and Talent Manager?
- Do you need one or do you need both?
- So what does a manager do for an Influencer?
- How does an Influencer pay for the Manager's services?
- When is the right time for an influencer to reach out to a talent agent?
Check out Ensembleds.com! Reach out to Larry and see if you can create something amazing together - tell him I sent you ;)
Liron Segev is a YouTube Growth Strategist at LironSegev.com, tech blogger at TheTechieGuy.com, and YouTuber at YouTube.com/LironSegev
Benji Travis is a YouTube Coach on Video Influencers, co-author of YouTube Secrets, an Influencer together with his wife on Its Judy Life, and a foodie on runs his own YouTube channel